Monday, March 15, 2010

A Tag from Johanna

1. High heels or boots? BOOTS!

2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15ish

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? A Christmas Carol 3D

4. What is your name? Laurel

5. What is your favorite TV show? Stargate: Atlantis

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't typically eat breakfast...sometimes a glass of milk or a cup of tea.

7. What is your middle name? Bethany

8. What food do you dislike? Not too big on pickles...or artichoke hearts.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Awaken the Dawn by Keith and Kristyn Getty

10. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity, irresponsibility and pride.

11. Favorite clothing? Skirts and boots!!

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? A tour of Europe!

13. Are you an organized person? Well, I like my life to be organized, but compared to others in my house I'm not so great at it.

14. Where would you retire to? I'd travel.

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My most recent one.

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Hmm, if my internet is still working probably do some online research.

17. What is your Birthstone? Sapphire.

18. Person you expect to publish this first? No idea.

19. When is your birthday? September!!

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, I do not function well in the morning, wish I did...

21. What is your shoe size? Typically a 4 or 5.

22. Do you own any animals? Not personally, but my family has some.

23. Any news you'd like to share? My big sister is being courted, I just rearranged my room... nothing too much going on right now.

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A firefighter!

25. What is your favorite flower? I love wildflowers, but don't have a particular favorite.

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Tomorrow! We get to celebrate Hannah's birthday!

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A really dark, deep red.

28. How is the weather right now? Gorgeously clear and sunny!

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mr. Underhill

30. Favorite drink? Water!

31. Favorite restaurant? Probably ShowThyme!

32. Hair color? Medium brown, with some lighter highlights.

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos!

34. Summer or winter? Not big on snow but I prefer cold weather to hot. So, not really sure. How 'bout Autumn?!

35. Chocolate or vanilla? What kind of question that? Chocolate all the way!

36. Coffee or tea? Mmm, I love coffee, but am very fond of tea as well. My favorite is a Mocha Black Rasberry tea I got a bit ago, nummy!

37. Wish you were still young? Ha, I wouldn't really call myself old yet!

38. Do you want your friends to publish this? Sure.

39. When was the last time you cried? A couple weeks ago.

40. What is under your bed? Movies, clothes bin and Cd's.

41 . What did you do last night? Had a group of peoples over, took a two hour walk, and slept!

42. What are you afraid of? My own weaknesses, and ( in a right sense) God.

43. Salty or sweet? Sweet, but not too sweet.

44. Best quality you have? Do I have to answer that? I guess commitment to what I believe and not being afraid of being different from the world.

45. How many years at your current job? 1 and a 1/2.

46. Favorite day of the week? Sunday!

47. What four people will you tag?Any four that are willing! ;-)

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Laurel, what a pretty name!!! Thanks for doing this tag! Hope you are having a blessed day!

In Christ,

Johanna