Monday, August 3, 2009

A Day In The Life

So because I wasn't able to get everything done before my graduation I'm still doing school each morning, or at least I try to do it most mornings. I'm very close to being finished, having just a little bit of human anatomy and a couple essays to write.
This is my science notes, I love doing science and have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the human body.
And I usually listen to my ipod while doing any studying.
Here's my lovely sign in my windowsill.
My bed is often quite tempting, but I still prefer it to doing school downstairs with all the other things that go on.
The keys on my hopechest, old keys are something else I have always loved.
Well, this is, obviously, me.
And my converse sneakers. :-)

1 comment:

MyVersionofArt said...

Wow, very interesting!