Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Factiod Tag

From Hannah's Happy Hovel

FOODOLOGY
Your salad dressing of choice? Italian
What is your favorite sit[down restaurant? Not sure, maybe ShowThyme.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Probably pizza, because you can do so many different things with it.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pesto, spinach, chicken, mushrooms, maybe some tomato.
What do you like to put on your toast? Typically butter, but sometimes jam.

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? Two.
What color cell phone do you have? Grey
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it to you? Something about it being undeliverable, from Google.
Who was the last person to call you? Mitch.

BIOLOGY
Are right-handed or left-handed? Mainly right, but because of various injuries I have learned to use my left rather well.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just blood I think.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Because of back injuries I'm not really allowed to lift heavy things, but I guess it was Justice Mallery for me too.:-)

RANDOMOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No, not really.
If you could change your name what would you change it to? Well, I really like my first name, I would like to change my last name, but I'm not sure what to yet;-)
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I think it would depend on how hot it is, but yes most likely. How long does it have to take me?

DUMBOLOGY
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Two, rather rarely worn though.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Hasn't happened yet.
Last person you talked to in person? My sister.
Favorite month? September!

CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? Very much so.
Mood? Hmm, rather indifferent.
What are you listening to? Typing.
Watching? I Love Lucy
Worrying about? What is going to happen to me next.

RANDOMOLOGY
What's the last movie you watched? "Rear Window"
Do you smile often? Not often enough, most likely.
Do you always answer your phone? Well, somebody does, it may not be me in particular, but it gets answered.
It's four in the morning and you get a next message, who is it? I have no idea, but they'd better have a good reason for it.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Don't go there.
Do you own a digital camera? I did, and now I think we have 5 in the house, so...
Have you ever had a pet fish? No.
Favorite Christmas song? "It's a Wonderful Christmas"(Micheal w. Smith)
What's on your wishlist for your birthday? Coldsteel's large "Espada".
Can you do push-ups? Yes.
Can you do a chin-up? Yes, Ooh, I want to do one now!
Do you have any saved texts? Um, not really.
Ever been in a car wreck? No, but it's probably next on my list.
Do you have an accent? Well, that all depends, everyone has some kind of accent. It also depends on the time of day.
What is the last song to make you cry? I do not know.
Plans tonight? Dinner at home, maybe a movie.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? In some circumstances yes, life as a whole? Don't think I've lived long enough for that.
You ever been given roses? On several occasions.
Current hate right now? That I can't watch the Olympics.
What were you doing at 12 AM lat night? Funny thing, I woke up around that time craving scrambled eggs.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My little sister had a stomachache so I was trying to work things out with her.

No comments: