Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 5

A Favorite Quote:
I love quotes, I have notebooks just for all my quotes, and am always searching for more to add to my collection. One of my favoritest ones is from Voddie Baucham:
"Love is an act of the will, accompanied by emotion, which moves to action on behalf of it's object."
Now, aside from the Blog Challenge.
Things are quite busy at my house, with plans moving along full speed ahead for my sister's wedding in September. We were able to get a building secured this week, a Lutheran Church in Bigfork, very conveniently located and quite spacious.
I've been sewing some everyday this week, finished a practice bridesmaid dress, which turned out quite lovely, it's a pity it will never be worn. Am almost finished with mine, probably would be finished if not for some zipper trouble, I loath zippers! All of our shoes came this week,their a little big for us, we had ordered the same size for all of us. Hayley's actually got the biggest feet, then Jillian, and then myself, so it's definitely looking like I will be the short one in the Carstensen family.
Our biggest thing right now is trying to find a photographer, it's proving quite difficult, so please be praying that God would lead us to the right one!
Theos Eneulogeomai!

1 comment:

Megan said...

What time of day do you think the wedding is going to be at?