Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 7

5 Things You Couldn't Possibly Live Without:
I try not to have things like this, would rather see what I can do without rather than what I can't. Of course there are the essentials like food, clothing, water, air. But I don't think that's what their looking for, so here's a few things that I really like having around, and would rather not do without.


I seriously think that this is one I could not live without, I love my books and am not sure that I would survive without them.

I don't really need my coffee, but it can make my day much pleasanter overall.

And I very much enjoy my laptop, probably too much, maybe after this blog challenge I'll go on a "computer fast"... or not.

I really don't think I could live without music, that's a very painful thought. I love listening to it and am so enjoying playing cello.

Last but not least, well maybe they are least actually... My knives. I really like my knives and their something that's quite useful too. This is one that I actually do have and it is my favorite, that and my Kershaw.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I go on computer fasts all the time! Even if its just for a short time, only a day, I find it to be a great thing to do every once in a while. :) :)

Unknown said...

I heartily agree with all of these, dear! :) Except maybe the knives...I have a few, but they aren't SUPER important to me or anything. :) I think it's neat that you like them so much, though! :) *hugs*

Blessings,
~Miss Raquel