1. Gel pens... I go through so many of these because they're what I use for everything, even if it's just jotting a down a quick note to myself.
2. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans... these are rationed at our house, otherwise they'd be gone about 5 minutes after we opened the package.
3. Co. Bigelow's Mentha Lip Tint... I'm not big on lip glosses, but this one I like because it has just a hint of color and gives a zing to my lips.
4. My pillow... I love pillows, but especially the one I curl up with during the night... and sometimes during the day too.
5. The Village by James Newton Howard... the music from the Village is so beautiful, gives me chills every time I listen to it.
On other notes in my life, I auditioned for this years local theatre production of "A Christmas Carol", went to the audition just to go along with some friends and maybe for fun do something. I ended up getting the part of "Mrs. Cratchit". Totally did not expect that, it been years since I've been in a play, but it should be fun and give me something to do for a few weeks. First rehearsal is tonight!