Friday, June 27, 2014

december 14th... we got engaged.

Looking back at the way everything went over the fall makes me want to squeal with excitement and anyone that knows me knows, I am NOT a squealer. Ever. But this guy...


I haven't been able to get a smile off my face since we started things. I had a huge crush on him when we were sixteen, he became one of my best friends, someone I could talk to about anything, I could never figure out if I was completely comfortable or totally nervous around him, it was always such a exhilarating combination of both. 

He has always been able to make me laugh, no matter what I might be going through, or how down in the dumps I might be. 

He is one of the most caring loving people I know. Always looking to help and protect others, always there for his friends. And every time I broke down through trying to plan things and deal with my own emotions in it all he was there, never tried to talk me into a better mood, or snap me out of it, just was there whenever I needed him. Is here, whenever I need him.






When he asked me to marry him, I couldn't have been more thrilled, the prospect of getting to spend the rest of my life with the man who has been the best friend ever.



No comments: