Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday~2


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Well, I think it can depend, sometimes scruffy can be okay, but in general I prefer clean shaven.

{two} what's your favorite sundae topping?
Definitely hot fudge!

{three} do you own slippers?
I do not, I really don't like slippers, they make me feel like I'm shuffling everywhere.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
We have one now, but not when I was of the age where I would have actually really enjoyed it. We did have a lot of other forts though, most of them more underground.

{five} how do you relieve stress?
That's something I'm not very good at, I don't tend to think I'm actually that stressed out, until it manifests itself physically, which can cause a lot of problems. I guess some things I do when I'm stressed out, would be to take a shower, or a nap, or go on a walk. Crying can help me some, it gets out all those pent up emotions. And whenever I know I'm stressed out and upset I usually have a really long talk with my mother, that always helps. Most important though would be prayer, unfortunately it's more often my last resort than my first.

{six} what is your favorite dr. seuss book?
I've been given much grief about this many times, but I'm actually not that fond of Dr. Seuss. But I do like How the Grinch Stole Christmas, we've watched it every year at Christmas ever since I can remember, and I could probably recite the entire thing.

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
Gymnastics was more my thing when I was younger, and I haven't done anything else. I would really love to do Irish step-dancing.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
I use both a lot, but probably the thesaurus more.

{nine} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Jogging,walking, or just doing stretches. Dancing can be great exercise, as can fencing!

{ten} what's the longest you've ever waited in line?
I think it was about an hour and a half, that was on Black Friday.



1 comment:

She Will Move Mountains said...

I am with you on the stressed one! I almost just copy/pasted what you wrote, but I thought I'd change it up a bit.