Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday~3


{one} what was your first job?
First, first was babysitting, then as a waitress at Rosa's Pizza, during my senior year of high-school. The owner is a long time family friend so it was a great experience for a first job, he was very generous and easy-going.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Nope.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
The last time I can remember was going ten years ago, we got together with my cousins to play just before we moved from California.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
Okay, I had to check my camera to find out, it's a stack of books. ;-D

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Umm... no. Though I have eaten quite a few burnt pizza's and they're really not that bad... sometimes.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change what do you do with it?
Probably count it, then put it in my pocket and jingle it around. :-)

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope, that's not one of my talents.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
On occasion, I used to do more, and would like to do more in the future, I have some really great stuff and ideas to go with it, but I don't carry them out.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Never have, and probably never will, it's not something I would get into.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I enjoy both, typically would rather be behind as I'm not big on being focused on, but I don't mind it most of the time.


Some other news, I recently won a Blog Theme from the Thought's of Spring Blog Party hosted by Lynette Kraft.
It's now in my side bar, much thanks to Jared Kraft from Symphonize for doing it for me, it turned out beautifully!

No comments: