Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 21

Something You Know You Do Differently Than Most People:
I had a difficult time with this one so turned to my sister asked what she thought, and was able to come up with something.
I typically like to read the Bible in Ancient Greek rather than any of the English translations, it's something I started a while ago when I first learned Greek in 10th grade. Wasn't till more recently that I actually started doing my reading in it and I don't do it all the time, but I try to as much as possible. I've found that the Greek words have much more fullness and meaning to them than the translations that we use today. It really makes me consider more what God is really saying in His Word and how I am to apply it to my own life.

Theos Eneulogoemai!

1 comment:

She Will Move Mountains said...

Wow! That is really awesome that you read the Bible in Greek!