Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 30

A Motto or Philosophy:
"But as for me I will always have hope, I will praise the Lord forevermore."
Psalm 71:14



Wow, my last day... I'm actually surprised at myself for doing it everyday. And I've actually enjoyed it. It was fun having a reason to get on here and write something each day. I hope you all enjoyed it and learned a little more about who I am, and the awesome God I serve.
I'm hoping that I will be able to keep up with writing on a consistent basis, now that I know I can there really is no excuse, is there? I'm planning to address some topics that I have have been hearing and reading about lately, as well as just some daily life stuff. We'll see how things go, and what the Lord has in store for me. Right now, I think it's heading outside for a quick walk before I have to really get going on my day.
Theos Enuelogeomai!

1 comment:

She Will Move Mountains said...

Congrats on finishing the 30 day challenge! I will be eagerly awaiting your daily life and thought filled blog posts in the future, Laurel. I got up at 6:30 this morning and took a 5 mile walk with a dear friend of mine who is visiting from my old Home-town...it was so wonderful to walk, talk and pray aloud together as we walked this morning. I hope your walk was equally as enjoyable! :)