Thanks for tagging me, I've been a little uncertain on what to write about and this gives me something without me actually having to pull my hair out searching for inspiration.
Books I've read recently...
1. Lady in Waiting by Jackie Kendall & Debbie Jones
2. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
3. What He Must Be by Voddie Baucham
4. A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
5. The Great Divorce by C.S Lewis
6. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskill
7. Bleak House by Charles Dickens
8. John Adams by David McCullough
Songs or albums I listen to all the time...
1. Awaken the Dawn- Keith and Krysten Getty
2. Evermore- Shannon Wexelburg
3. The Lost Get Found - Britt Nicole
4. Until the Whole World Hears - Casting Crowns
5. The Village - James Newton Howard
6. Emma - Samuel Sims
7. In Christ Alone - Keith and Krysten Getty
8. Sogno - Andrea Boccelli
Things I love...
4. Old Books
Things I've learned this year...
1. It's way better to depend on the Lord than try and control everything yourself.
2. Injuries take time and rest to heal...
3. It is possible to sew 7 dresses in a fairly short amount of time.
4. Nutella is oozing of goodness.
5. Singleness is such a blessing, as it is used for the Lord in service of others.
6. Brother-in-laws are a ton of fun, and pretty crazy to boot.
7. I very much enjoy knitting afghans.
8. It's okay to dress up and be girly sometimes, even if your known as more of a conservative, casual type.
New Recipes I Want to Try and Make...
1. Raspberry Chocolate Cookies
2. Espresso Tiramisu
3. Grilled Chocolate and Cheese Sandwich
4. Chicken Scallopini
5. Arugula Pesto Pasta with Ricotta and Bacon
6. Fettuccine with Yellow Bell Pepper-and-Basil Sauce
7. Tea-Soaked Chicken Breasts
8. Triple-Herb Cucumber Soup
Favorite Online Hangouts...
1. Blogs of friends and... others.
Projects I need to work on...
1. Organizing my belongings.
2. Reading all my lovely books.
3. My soft, grey afghan.
4. Finishing the basement bedroom.
5. Honing my drawing abilities.
6. Improving my fencing skills.
7. Baking and cooking more regularly.
8. All the various little things I've started and have no idea where they even are right now...
Other people I think should do this...
1. Daughter of the King
6. Miss Pickwickian